Peace Corps Panama

Hello, welcome to my blog. I created this blog as I am preparing to leave to Panama for the next 27 months. I will be serving as a Sustainable Agriculture Systems Extension Agent. I will try to keep my blog as updated as possible. Come Visit and Stay tuned so that I can share this experience with you.


Hola, Bienvenidos a mi Blog. Me estoy preparando para ir a Panamá los próximos 27 meses. Voy a estar sirviendo como agente de Sistemas sostenibles de Agricultura. Tratare de mantener este blog lo más actualizado posible. Vénganme a visitar. Manténgase informados con mi blog para que pueda compartir estas experiencias con ustedes.


Pictures

Friday, May 29, 2009

Pictures...finally

Week 4 and Week 5 pictures are up! I hope you enjoy them!
Week 4 pictures were inserted into the QUE SOPAAA entry about week 4 of 6.
Week 5 pictures were inserted into the blog before this one.

If you have any questions about the pictures or what they are...I´d love to explain them =)
And if you want me to take pictures of anything...let me know!!

1 comment: